Our Annual Fishing Derby – First weekend in June- For 2020: 6. and 7. Jun.
- $500 cash for the biggest fish over all (Winner: see News)
- $200 cash for the second biggest fish over all ( Winner: see News)
- Tons of prizes – lots of categories
- Fish either Watch Lake or Green Lake
- Pancake breakfast “all you can eat”
- Bugers and Hot Dogs
- Refreshment Garden on site
- Pig Roast Dinner with all the trimmings
Tickets are available at: 70 Mile General Store, Tel.: 1 250 456 7744, Watch Lake Lodge, Tel.: 1 250 456 7730, Tall Timber Resort, Tel.: 1 250 456 7668, Lone Butte Sporting Goods, Tel.: 1 395 2271. Fee: Derby entry fee
- Adults: $ 10.00
- Children up to 16 Y: $ 7.50
Pig Roast Dinner:
- Adults: $ 20.00
- Children up to 12 Y: $ 10.00
Fish can be caught at Watch Lake or Green Lake but must be weighed in at the main weigh station at Watch Lake Lodge!
Again this year there will be a $200 cash second place prize! and $500 for the biggest fish! There will also be lots of other prizes for random entry draws – remember though – you must be present at the awards ceremony to receive prizes.
- Pancake breakfast from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM. All You can eat.
- Burgers/Hot Dogs from 11:00 AM Daily
- Refreshment garden Saturday from 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM and Sunday from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Pig Roast Dinner on Saturday Night at 6:00 PM. Two whole piglets are cooked on outdoor spits and served with all the trimmings!
- You might want to enquire about tickets when you get your derby entry, as they go quickly!